12" WGS12L - 200 WATTS
Headroom, clarity, balanced response, power...
These terms have become synonymous with a vintage American design that is known and sought the world over. WGS now pays tribute to this classic with our WGS12L. However like all of WGS' designs, they didn't set out to make a clone. With this model they paid extra, special attention to the details, producing a speaker that delivers that same even response without sounding sterile and lifeless. Boasting a cast frame, 2.5" voice coil and a 200 watt rating, and clocking in at 18 pounds, this beast is loaded for bear. As a welcome addition to the WGS fleet, this speaker is definitely their battleship.
- Resonant Frequency (Fs): 49.58 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 5.84 Ohm
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.35 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 7.41
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.25
- Total Q (Qts): 0.24
- Compliance Equiv. Vol. (Vas): 50.51 cu ft
- Mech. Compliance of Susp. (Cms): 0.27 mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 16.74 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms): 38.77 grams
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 366.10 cm squared
- Sound Pressure Level (spl): 99.67 db
British Audio Speaker Return Policy
Shipping costs are non-refundable.