Push-Down Spring-Up Locking Acoustic Guitar Stand
Push to stay. Spring to play.
A small stand with big time security! The GS7141 features a unique spring mechanism that locks your guitar in place, effectively making the stand and instrument one unit. The stand and guitar can be moved around stage or studio together with one hand. Operation couldn't be easier; simply
press your guitar into the spring-loaded lower yoke and lock it into place under the upper yoke. Designed for the working musician, the GS7141 accommodates most full size acoustic guitars. Patent-pending design.
- Upper shaft is height adjustable to accomodate guitar bodies between 19" and 21"
- Spring-loaded lower yoke mechanism locks your guitar between the two yokes and into the stand
- Rubber feet prevent slipping
- Durable black powder coat finish
- EVA foam protects instrument finish
- Patented design
- Application Single guitar stand, fits most acoustic and hollow body guitars
- Height Adjustment 19" - 21"
- Padding EVA rubber
- Construction Steel
- Weight 2.7 lbs.
- Color Black