The Eminence Delta-15A 15" speaker is recommended for professional audio as a midbass or stage monitor woofer in sealed enclosures. Also suitable as a midbass or woofer in vented PA enclosures, as well as musical instrument systems.
- Kapton coil former
- Polyamide-imide coated aluminum voice coil
- Ferrite magnet
- Vented pole piece
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper cone
- Cloth accordian surround
- Nominal Diameter15"
- Power Handling (RMS)400 Watts
- Power Handling (max)800 Watts
- Impedance8 ohms
- Frequency Response48 to 4,000 Hz
- Sensitivity100 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter2.5"
- Magnet Weight56 oz.
- Resonant Frequency (Fs)40 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re)6.30 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le)0.64 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms)8.05
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes)0.57
- Total Q (Qts)0.53
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas)9.56 ft.³
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms)0.26 mm/N
- BL Product (BL)13.2 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms)62g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax)2.70 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd)864.6 cm²
- Cone MaterialPaper
- Surround MaterialCloth
- Voice Coil Wire MaterialAluminum
- Voice Coil FormerKapton® / Polyimide
- Basket / Frame MaterialSteel
- Magnet MaterialFerrite
- Overall Outside Diameter15.15"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter13.87"
- # Mounting Holes8
- Sealed Volume1.09 ft.³
- Sealed F370 Hz
- Vented Volume3.63 ft.³
- Vented F335 Hz
British Audio Speaker Return Policy
Speakers may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of original order. To qualify for a full refund, speakers must be in new, unused, and unopened condition with all original packaging. Opened and tested speakers may be returned within 30 days of original order for a 15% restocking fee of original payment. Speakers must be returned in all original packaging to qualify for a return.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
**Our used speakers are original factory-made products that were un-packaged to be installed in an amp but were removed after under about an hour of use. Used speakers have been tested to ensure that they produce the same quality as a brand-new, un-opened speaker. It is not guaranteed that used speakers will be shipped in the original factory packaging.**