EXL230, D'Addario's heaviest gauged bass guitar strings offer maximum volume and a distinctively bright, driving tone. These strings are designed for long scale basses (34”+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8”. Great for down tuning.
- Heavy gauging, an ideal combination of bright, booming tone and comfortable feel
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- These strings are designed for long scale basses (34”+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8”
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .055, .075, .090, .110
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.