The Planet Waves Acoustic Guitar Humidifier wtih HTS includes our GH high absorption sponge humidifier coupled with our digital Humidity Temperature Sensor. The HTS registers humidity levels from 20%-99% along with temperature, while the memory function records date/time of the highest and lowest temperature/humidity levels.
From the Manufacturer
Keeping your guitar properly humidified is an essential step to guard against environmental damage and to keep your guitar playing its best. Planet Waves Humidifier & Temperature/Humidity Sensor make instrument humidification simple and worry free. Suspended by the strings inside the guitar body, the humidifier releases moisture slowly and evenly inside your guitar, yet never touches the guitar’s body and is easy to maintain. The Humidity & Temperature Sensor is a precision-designed hygrometer that digitally indicates accurate relative humidity levels ranging from low (under 20%) to 99%. Temperature is displayed in either Fahrenheit or Centigrade, ranging from -32°F to 122°F (-35C to 50C). The HTS includes a programmable set point, as well as a memory feature that indicates date/time of the highest & lowest temperature/humidity levels the instrument has been exposed to. Get one for each of your instruments. It’s a wise investment to properly install and use a Planet Waves HTS and a humidifier in each of your instrument cases.
Planet Waves, part of the D'Addario family of brands, is known for innovative, problem-solving, quality musical accessories. Planet Waves offers a complete line of award-winning accessories including cables, picks, tuners, capos, straps, humidifiers, maintenance tools and more.
- Complete Kit to monitor and properly humidify your acoustic guitar
- Protects your instrument against warping, cracks and other damage caused by lack of humidification
- Humidifier never touches the instrument body
- Humidifier releases moisture slowly and evenly
- Humidity and Temperature Sensor accurately displays humidity and temperature levels on an easy to read digital display with built in clock, calendar, and memory function