British Audio Touring Essentials Pro Performance Series Instrument Cables set the standard...
We know your signal chain deserves the best, that’s why British Audio has got you wired with our touring essentials Pro-Performance Series. Trusted by the Working Musician for good reason, our cables are superior in sound purity, endurance, durability, and manufacturing excellence. Every British Audio Pro-Performance Instrument Cable is backed by British Audio’s limited lifetime warranty.
The working Musician trusts British Audio Pro-Performance
Pro musicians far and wide onstage or off use British Audio Pro Performance Instrument Cables to seize their instruments complete sound. These cables are amazingly rugged delivering maximum resilience and exceptional sound quality. With our touring essentials Pro-Performance Series your performances are in great hands. Made in the USA.
20 AWG (41/36) OFBC with Foam Low Density Polyethylene insulation and a Semi Conductive PVC covering, a Bare Copper braid shield and an overall
PVC Jacket or Oxygen Free Nylon Over-Braid
Conductor: 20 AWG (41/36) Oxygen Free (99.999%) Bare Copper
Insulation: Foam Low Density Polyethylene
Inner Shield: Semi Conductive Black PVC
Outer Shield: 95% Minimum Coverage Bare Copper Braided
- Flexible Black Matte PVC or Oxygen Free Nylon Over-Braid
- Foam Low Density Polyethylene Insulation
- 100% Coverage Semi-Conductive PVC Inner Shield
- 95% Coverage Copper Braided Outer Shield
- PVC Outer Jacket or Oxygen Free Nylon Over-Braid
- Conductor DC Resistance: 10.8 Ohms/1000FT
- Capacitance Conductor to Shield: 20pF/ft