DT 770 PRO - 250Ω
- Circumaural headphones for professional sound in the studio and on mobile devices
- Innovative bass reflex system
- High wearing comfort thanks to soft, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Made in Germany
- About the DT770's
THE STUDIO LEGENDS
For decades now, professional users all around the world have placed their trust in our classic range: DT 770/880/990 PRO. These benchmark-setting studio headphones, available in three different models, boast extremely detailed resolution and very transparent sound.
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO headphones have established themselves as a firm favorite amongst music producers, sound engineers and broadcasters and are used in studios all over the world. They reproduce the entire frequency range with incredible precision, and even reproduce low frequencies in punchy detail.
The headphones are designed for critical music and sound monitoring, providing a perfectly neutral listening environment with exceptional isolation and top-notch impulse response. High frequencies are translated into an analytical and differentiated sound. Ultra-low bass sounds are defined and reproduced crisply.
The robust spring steel headband ensures a secure fit for the wearer. Soft ear cups mean that the headphones are comfortable even if worn for prolonged periods. The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled.
MADE IN GERMANY
- OPERATING PRINCIPLE: Closed
- TRANSMISSION TYPE: Wired
- REMOTE: Without Remote
- WEIGHT HEADPHONES WITHOUT CABLE: 270 g
- HEADPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- NOMINAL SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 96 dB
- SOUND COUPLING TO THE EAR: Circumaural (around the ear)