The limited edition 1959HWBM replicates the sounds of Bernie’s original plexi from 1978. Modifications include:
- Added gain to the normal and high treble channels for a grittier tone.
- The mids have been adjusted to provide more control of the frequencies at higher mid levels.
- The global feedback in the power amp has been adjusted to allow more expression and punch.
The setup is completed with the matching 1936VBM cab.
- Handwired in the UK.
- A unique finish including white faux snakeskin and premium leather style piping.
- Each 1959HWBM is signed by Bernie and ships with a Certificate of Authenticity.
"We have been working with Bernie Marsden to replicate his #1 1959 amp. Over time some of the values in Bernie’s 1959 had changed to create a warmer and smoother tone, with less bite and more punch. We have have altered the current 1959HW to replicate his sound. This custom amp is covered in white snakeskin vinyl and leather-look beading and piping. It amp creates the legendary tones that you expect from Bernie."
VALVES 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter) and 4 x EL34 POWER 100W FINISH White snakeskin, leather-look piping, silver and maroon plexistyle logo and unique silver front and rear plexi panels
SPEAKERS 2 x 12” Celestion G12 Vintage “Vintage 30” (16Ω, 70W) FINISH White snakeskin, leather-look piping, silver and maroon plexistyle logo and unique Bernie Marsden corner plaque
*Original Boxes are included.
Note - this amp has been removed from the original boxes for photography and showroom demonstrations.