EJ73, D'Addario's most popular light gauge mandolin set, delivers warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with just the right amount of tension for easy playability and projection. Loopend construction for universal fit.
- D'Addario's most popular light gauge mandolin strings
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.010, 014/.014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024/.024, .038/.038
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic mandolin tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.