KEMPER PROFILER PLAYER - THE LEGACY AND THE NEXT INCARNATION OF THE PROFILER PLATFORM
The KEMPER PROFILER has changed the world of guitar tone significantly. The acclaimed KEMPER PROFILING technology and the brand-new Liquid Profiles provide the best amp tones anytime and anywhere possible - offering consistent accuracy and also a convenient package for touring, traveling, and studio use.
The KEMPER PROFILER Player is the latest and the most complete serving of professional amp tones and studio-grade FX per footprint. Requiring only the floorboard space of two standard distortion pedals the PROFILER Player turns any pedal board into an arena-grade touring rig. And, what’s more, the Player indeed itself is already the arena-grade touring rig that fits in every guitar bag. It offers the full arsenal of KEMPER amp tones (yes, the Amp section of the Player sounds identical to the amp section of its famous Big Brothers - it loads any amp PROFILE from the vast library of existing free and commercial PROFILEs), selected FX settings, IR loading, and switching capabilities - at home, in the studio, in the rehearsal room, and on stage.
MADE IN GERMANY: THE LITTLE GREEN MONSTER, THE SON OF A PROFILER, THE KEMPER PROFILER PLAYER, PREMIUM PEDAL - CONCEPT AND FEATURES
At first glance, the PROFILER Player is an easy-access guitar amp with familiar classic controls, where you can store your precious amp channel settings.
The amp section of the Player sounds identical to the amp section of its famous Big Brothers. It loads any amp PROFILE from the vast library of existing free and commercial PROFILEs out there.
Rigs from the big PROFILERs are fully compatible within the limits of the Player’s 4 FX slots.
If you want to dig deeper and access every single effect setting, the Rig Manager remote app connects to the Player through USB or WLAN on a platform of your choice.
Connect your phone to the Player by Bluetooth to play along your guitar licks to Spotify.
At home the Player is the perfect rehearsal amp, on stage, it is a self-contained KEMPER PROFILER.
Turn the PROFILER Player into a combo amp by connecting one or two KEMPER Power Kabinets.
The Player is reduced to the max and therefore also a match for bass players and acoustic guitarists. Also, keyboard players will enjoy the leading tube amp PROFILEs and studio-grade effects to spice up their sounds.
Expand the live control capabilities simply by adding expression pedals or additional foot-switches. MIDI via USB - Supports typical USB2MIDI cables
Four effect blocks elevate the Player to a professional stand-alone live solution.
The PROFILER Player offers a selection of some the finest effects in the world. As a company, KEMPER is also responsible for creating the ACCESS™ VIRUS™, one of the most successful synthesizers of all time. Nearly 25 years of experience.
Along with the standard effects, you will find algorithms rarely seen in a guitar processor - these include an authentic rotary speaker and studio-grade reverbs, offering amazing rooms, large halls, even lush, pad-like ambiences and many more.
The Player’s signal chain comprises 4 effect modules in addition to the amplifier stack. Up to two effects can be placed "pre" the amp stack, and another two "post" the amp. The post-amp modules of the effect chain are ideal for delay and reverb effects. Both delay and reverb offer "spillover"at any time, meaning the sonic tail is not cut off when you change to another Rig.
The Player offers a massive, well-curated selection of 136 different FX settings taken from the legendary KEMPER PROFILER FX arsenal that features over 444 FX presets in total.
Key Specifications at a glance
- Sturdy metal pedal housing
- 127 dB dynamic range Guitar Input – amongst the best in the industry
- 3 Footswitches for Rig, FX, and Performance switching (Further control units supported)
- All Push-pots for additional second-level parameter access
- Amp controls Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Rig Volume
- 4 x PROFILER FX – 2 pre and 2 post amp stack
- FX 1 and FX 2 Control and switch
- High Power Headphone Output
- Loads Cabinet IRs
- Master Volume
- Bluetooth and WiFi Connectivity (Audio streaming for Spotify, etc. & ext. Control/Editing)
- Connects to RigManager remote app on all relevant platforms
- Supports KEMPER Kone Technology for running speaker Imprints with KEMPER Power Kabinets
- Audio Interface 4/4 via USB
- MIDI via USB – Supports typical USB2MIDI cables
- Three separate Output Groups: XLR FOH/ Studio Out, Independent 2 x 1/4“ TSR Jack Stereo Monitor Out, Stereo Headphone Out
- USB B/A for external connections (Computer, USB Stick)
- 9V Power Supply
- 50 Rigs on board plus access to thousands of rigs from the Factory Content/ Rig Exchange etc.
- Editor apps for iOS, iPad OS, Android, Kindle Fire, MacOS, Windows