Authentic 60s style aluminum shielding under scratchplate to reduce inducted hum and static noise.
- Reverse polarity middle position pickup plus auto bypass of dummy coil in positions 2 and 4.
- Thomas’ secret weapon – a ‘No treble loss’ condenser in the volume pot circuit.
- Switchable dummy coil for reduced hum and less glassy tone with overdrive sounds via the Thomas Blug ‘Bukka’ switch, (push-push action) on the second tone control.
- Body: Alder with hand applied graphics
- Neck: Hard Maple – Bolt On
- Fingerboard: 7 1/2″
- Frets: 21
- Tuners: Wilkinson® Deluxe WJ55D EZ-Lok™
- Vibrato: Wilkinson® WVCD
- Scale: 25.5″/648mm
- Pickups: 3 Wilkinson® Single Coils, Aged ivory
(N) WVS (M) WVSM rw/rp(B) WHCC
(Back tone push/push hum-cancelling extra coil)
Controls: Volume, 2 Tone, 5-Way Selector
- Scratchplate: 3-ply distressed
- Hardware: Nickel