The guitar pictured is the guitar you receive! It comes with ready to play set-up from our in-house luthier. For custom set-up with your guitar purchase please contact us.
We work hard to accurately describe all our gear. Guitars are photographed, played, set-up and inspected by our luthier for quality control. Due to this process, it is possible that blemishes may have occurred that are not pictured.
Your guitar will ship via UPS Ground, fully insured with signature required. If you would like to have your guitar shipped by any other method, we ask you to request this before completing your purchase.
Authentic 60s style aluminum shielding under scratchplate to reduce inducted hum and static noise.
- Reverse polarity middle position pickup plus auto bypass of dummy coil in positions 2 and 4.
- Thomas’ secret weapon – a ‘No treble loss’ condenser in the volume pot circuit.
- Switchable dummy coil for reduced hum and less glassy tone with overdrive sounds via the Thomas Blug ‘Bukka’ switch, (push-push action) on the second tone control.
- Body: Alder with hand applied graphics
- Neck: Hard Maple – Bolt On
- Fingerboard: 7 1/2″
- Frets: 21
- Tuners: Wilkinson® Deluxe WJ55D EZ-Lok™
- Vibrato: Wilkinson® WVCD
- Scale: 25.5″/648mm
- Pickups: 3 Wilkinson® Single Coils, Aged ivory
(N) WVS (M) WVSM rw/rp(B) WHCC
(Back tone push/push hum-cancelling extra coil)
Controls: Volume, 2 Tone, 5-Way Selector
- Scratchplate: 3-ply distressed
- Hardware: Nickel