Refund & Return Policy
Refund & Return Policy
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must be in the original shipping package and contain all original packing materials.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. See Additional Non-Returnable/Refundable Items list.
Additional non-returnable/refundable items:
- Gift Certificates
- Downloadable Products
- Instrument Strings
- Guitar Picks
- The receipt or copy of original proof of purchase
- An RA number issued by British Audio Service & Music
- Item in unused condition with all original packing materials and accessories
- Any item not in its original condition
- Is damaged (Not by shipping service)
- Missing parts for reasons not due to the error of British Audio Service & Music.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Return Authorization Approval/Disapproval
- Return shipment initiated by customer
- Return item delivered to British Audio Service & Music
- Returned item inspection upon arrival
- Refund initiated minus restocking fee and shipping charges
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-Order/Special Order Items(if applicable)
- Pre-Order or Special order items may not, under any circumstances, be returned, refunded or cancelled. Most brands that we stock are manufactured to-order, meaning these are not mass produced instruments or amplifiers.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
5343 Charlotte Ave.
Nashville TN 37209, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
British Audio Service & Music, Inc.
5343 Charlotte Ave.,
Suite B, Nashville TN 37209, United States
You will be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item. If the returned item arrives damaged to us, we will inform you immediately. You are responsible for filing a claim with the shipping service. We will provide pictures of all damaged packages to you as evidence of package mishandling.