Featuring the Wilkinson WTB Bridge this classic 3-saddle design has been around for over 50 years and is still regarded as the ultimate tone machine. Staggered brass saddles offer individual string intonation never before available in a design of this type. The baseplate itself is a faithful reproduction of the original, made from steel, very important in a bridge of this style due to the tonal effect it has on the magnetic field of the pickup mounted in it.
This Model is a NAMM show prototype. The actual model of the guitar is a V75 but this guitar has a V52 neck.
- Body: American Alder
- Neck: One Piece Hard Maple – Bolt On
- Scale: 25.5″/648mm
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Neck Inlays: Black Dot
- Tuners: Wilkinson® Deluxe WJ55S
- Bridge: Wilkinson® WTB Intonatable
- Pickups: 2 Wilkinson® Single Coils (N) WVTN Alnico (B) WVTB Alnico
- Controls: 1 Volume/ 1 Tone/ Custom Wired 5-Way Lever Switch