RK50H 'Richie Kotzen'
Richie Kotzen Signature Compact Series Head:
50 watts of straight-up rock with reverb & tremolo
This collaboration with Richie Kotzen is a rekindling of a long-standing friendship between the celebrated American rocker and Victory Amplification chief designer, Martin Kidd. There's a huge range of gain available from the single channel, including a footswitchable boost function. A single tone pot keeps it simple, while onboard reverb and tremolo give you ambience for days.
We are so proud to be behind such a brilliant and unique artist.
Richie loves the simplicity of a single-channel amp where he can ride the transition from clean to crunch to lead gain from the volume pot of his guitar.
…with Footswitchable Boost
Just like stepping on your favorite full-range boost pedal, except this is another valve gain stage to take you into singing sustain.
We've chosen a clean sounding digital reverb for the Compact Series head. Somewhere between a plate and room-style ’verb, it gives you tons of ambience.
One of the earliest guitar effects, tremolo can add anything from a subtle throb to full-on metronomic staccato rhythm. Footswitchable, of course.
Speaker damping works in the power section. Set it to 'off' for increased bass response and cabinet/speaker resonance. There will also be more presence/high-end with speaker damping off.
Series Effects Loop
The RK50 has a series effects loop should you want to run delays, reverbs or whatever else you like after the preamp section.
Victory Rk50 Key Features & Specification:
- Format: Single-channel head
- Power: High Power: 50 watts. Low power: 9 watts
- Valves: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x EL34 as standard
- Size (mm): 342(w) x 185(h) x 185(d) including handle, feet & controls
- Weight: 8.2kg / 18.1lbs
- Footswitchable boost
- Footswitchable reverb and tremolo
- Speaker damping on/off
- High/low power option
- Series effects loop
- External bias test points and adjustment
- Skeletonized metal case with rubber handle
- Power valves switchable to EL34
- Padded carry bag included
- Single-button footswitch for boost and dual footswitch for reverb/tremolo included
- RK50 Demo