Orange Terror Bass
YOU KEPT ASKING FOR IT…
The all new, re-designed Terror Bass has arrived and it sounds better than ever. With an all valve front end, the Terror Bass is a 500W hybrid bass amp with a valve preamp and solid state power amp, making it closer to the sound of our flagship AD200 than ever before.
The front panel remains the same layout to the original Terror Bass but with an added clean switch, giving more headroom and smoother, clean sounds.
From clean pop sounds through to gritty rock tones the Terror Bass can do it all. A pad switch on the front for active basses takes 6dB off the input sensitivity. The effects loop is valve on the send and solid state on the return.
The Terror bass is a Class D amp with 500 watts of power into 4 Ohms and 250 Watts into 8 Ohms, the limiter switch on the back prevents the output stage from being pushed too hard into 4 ohms. The Terror bass is perfect for any situation, whether studio, practice or live gig.
- Single Channel
- Hybrid – Class D Power Amp with Valve Preamp
- Clean Switch
- Variable Input Sensitivity for Active or Passive Basses
- Balanced DI Output
- FX Loop
- Controls (Right to Left):
- Natural Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain
- Preamp: 1 X ECC83 (12AX7)
- Output Power: 250 Watts into 8 Ohms, 500 Watts into 4 Ohms.
- Effects Loop: 12AT7 Valve Driven Send, Solid State Return
- Unboxed Dimensions (W X H X D): 30.7cm X 19cm X 16cm (12.1 X 7.5 X 6.3)
- Boxed Dimensions (W X H X D): 36.5cm X 21.5cm X 24.5cm (14.37″ X 8.46″ X 9.64″)
- Unboxed Weight: 4.65KG (10.25 lbs)