Innovate and craft your sound using this 50W combo. A Celestion Midnight 60 12” type speaker provides a classic all-valve, rich and harmonic Marshall tone. This amp has classic styling and contains contemporary features. A power reduction feature, PowerstemTM, perfectly matches your tone whether performing on stage or practicing in the studio. With a 2-way footswitch available you can control the gain boost and turn the FX loop on and off.
- Model: Origin50C
- Range: Origin
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: High power 50W, mid power approx 10W and low power approx 5W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Gain, gain boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, powerstem
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion G12N-60 Midnight 60 (16Ω, 60W)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90016 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 18.2 kg / 40 lbs
- Width: 580 mm / 22.8"
- Height: 480 mm / 18.9"
- Depth: 245 mm / 9.6"
**Showroom demo products may not include the original packaging but do come with the full factory warranty. Showroom demos may also show very slight signs of use but are essentially brand new.