- Origin 20C Specs
This 20W combo is designed for those that like expression through innovation. Using a Celestion V type speaker the Origin20CTM provides a classic all-valve Marshall tone. A 2-way footswitch allows you to control the gain boost and turn the FX loop on and off. With classic styling and modern features this amp generates rich, harmonic tones so that you can craft a sound to suit your personality.
Marshall Origin 20C Specifications:
- Model: Origin20C
- Range: Origin
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output Wattage:
- High Power: 20W
- Mid Power: Approximately 3W
- Low Power: .5W
- Outputs: 3 x 1/4" Jack Sockets(16Ω/8Ω Load), DI Out(1/4" Jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument Jack, Footswitch Jack
- Controls: Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, powerstem.
- Effects: None
- Effects Loop: Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 10"
- Speaker Model: Celestion V Type (16Ω, 30 watts)
- Unit Impedance: 16Ω
- Power Amp: 2 x EL34
- Pre-Amp: 3 x ECC83/12AX7
- Footswitch: PEDL-90016 included
- Detachable power cable
- Weight: 31lbs
- Width: 20.5"
- Height: 16.5"
- Depth: 9.4"
*Showroom demo products may not have original boxes and packaging. Demo units do come with full factory warranty.