- JVM215C Specs
Deliver your best sounds with the 50w JVM215TM. It has extensive features, a 1x12” Celestion G12B and is the most portable in the JVM range. No matter where you are performing the JVM215 is perfect. An expansive six mode sound palette, from clean to a heavy overdrive, will show off your versatility. To guide you through six modes, three on each channel, there's an LED indicator light which illuminates red, orange and green depending on the mode.GENERAL
- Model: JVM215C
- Range: JVM
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Multi)
- Output wattage: 50w
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), Emulated Line Out (XLR), MIDI Thru
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, MIDI In, Footswitch
- Controls: Channel and mode select (button), gain (per channel), treble (per channel), middle (per channel), bass (per channel), volume (per channel), reverb (per channel), presence, resonance, master volume select, master volume (switchable for each channel)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: 2, 1 x series parallel, 1 x series
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion G12 (8Ω, 150w)
- Unit impedance: 8Ω
- Preamp valves: 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitters)
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Footswitch: PEDL-91006 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00074 (sold separately)
- Weight: 26.5 kg / 58 lbs
- Width: 605 mm / 23.8"
- Height: 510 mm / 20.1"
- Depth: 265 mm / 10.4"