- JVM210H Specs
Uncover the variety of tones that the 100w JVM210HTM has to offer. Express and mix anything from sparkling cleans to dirty distortion. With an outstanding sound palette and diverse features, you can flaunt your personality whether performing live on stage, recording or rehearsing. This two channel amplifier also has an LED indicator to help guide you through the modes of each channel.GENERAL
- Model: JVM210H
- Range: JVM
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Multi)
- Output wattage: 100w
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), Emulated Line Out (XLR), MIDI Thru
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, MIDI In, Footswitch
- Controls: Channel and mode select (button), gain (per channel), treble (per channel), middle (per channel), bass (per channel), volume (per channel), reverb (per channel), presence, resonance, master volume select, master volume (switchable for each channel)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: 2, 1 x series parallel, 1 x series
- Preamp valves: 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Footswitch: PEDL-91006 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included, speaker cable included
- Weight: 22 kg / 49 lbs
- Width: 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height: 310 mm / 12.2"
- Depth: 215 mm / 8.5"