- DSL100HR Specs
The DSL100HTM has two gain channels to produce that legendary Marshall sound with rich functionality for those who require flexibility and unquestionable quality. The amp can move between two sounds within each gain channel, so that players can create and release their personality through sound.GENERAL
- Model: DSL100HR
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 100W (with power reduction option to 50W)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), 1 x 1/4" jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, MIDI in, footswitch
- Controls: Loop on/off switch, master volume II, master volume I, master select switch, reverb (ultra gain channel), reverb (classic gain channel), resonance, presence, tone shift switch, bass, middle, treble, ultra gain channel (OD1/2 switch, volume, gain), classic gain channel (clean/crunch switch, volume, gain), low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Preamp valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included. Compatible with PEDL-91016 modes include: 1 - Clean (classic green) 2 - Crunch (classic red) 3 - OD1 (ultra green) 4 - OD2 (ultra red) 5 - Master 1/Master 2 (toggle) 6 - FX Loop on/off
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00115 (sold separately)
- Weight: 24.2 kg / 53 lbs
- Width: 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height: 274 mm / 10.8"
- Depth: 242 mm / 9.5"