- AS100D Specs
The AS100DTM delivers studio-quality acoustic sound. The AS100D has 2 x 8”, 50w and 50w Celestion speakers with two tweeters providing a high clarity, sonic sound at any frequency. It's perfect for professional players in large venues. Play with any acoustic instrument and duet on stage using just this amp.GENERAL
- Model: AS100D
- Range: Acoustic
- Technology: Solid state
- Channels: 2 (Multi)
- Output wattage: 100w
- Outputs: Stereo DI output (2 x XLR, left and right), stereo line out (2 x 1/4" jacks, left and right)
- Inputs: 2x instrument jacks, 2x XLR and 1x Phono (Aux) In, Footswitch
- Controls: Acoustic channel 1 (phase switch, gain switch, volume, bass, mid, mid frequency sweep, treble), acoustic channel 2 (link to channel 1 switch, phase switch, contour switch, phantom power option, volume, bass, treble), anti-feedback controls for channel 1 and 2, microphone channel (phase switch, phantom power option, volume, bass, treble, int. FX level, ext. FX level), 16 different stereo digital FX with adjust and level controls, master volume, aux in (phono) volume
- Effects: Stereo digital FX including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay and modulation with adjust and level controls
- Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return with level control
- Speaker configuration: 2x8"
- Speaker model: Custom speakers (100w, 4Ω)
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Footswitch: PEDL-00001 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00034 (sold separately)
- Weight: 21 kg / 46 lbs
- Width: 605 mm / 23.8"
- Height: 530 mm / 20.9"
- Depth: 270 mm / 10.6"