- 2525 Specs
Mini Silver Jubilee 2525
The JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee Series was produced in 1987 to celebrate 25 years of Marshall Amplification and 50 years of Jim Marshall being in the music business.
Inspired by this acclaimed series the 20 Watt Mini Jubilee combo and ‘small box’ head combine classic Silver Jubilee preamp tone, features and styling in a lower power, ‘mini’ design.
This contemporary ‘mini’ take on the Jubilee Series features: an ECC83 & EL34 valve-set, High/Low output switching, (20 Watt to 5 Watt), FX Loop and independent 4/8/16 Ohm speaker outputs. The 2525C combo is loaded with a single 12″ Celestion G12M-25 Greenback speaker.
In keeping with classic Jubilee tone, Mini Jubilee features preamp circuitry taken from the 2555X which was launched in 2015 and made using the original diagrams.
The amp also features classic silver vinyl and chrome plated panelling to complete the Jubilee look.
The 2525 Mini Jubilee is expertly crafted and is designed, engineered and constructed to the highest possible standards at the Marshall factory in Bletchley, England.GENERAL
- Model: 2525C
- Range: Mini Jubilee
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split)
- Output wattage: 20w (with power reduction option, 5W)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), DI (1/4" instrument jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument input jack, footswitch
- Controls: Input gain, lead master volume, output master volume, treble, middle, bass, presence
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion G12M-25 (16Ω, 25w)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Footswitch: PEDL-90003 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00129 (sold separately)
- Weight: 19 kg / 42 lbs
- Width: 490 mm / 19.3"
- Height: 475 mm / 18.7"
- Depth: 280 mm / 11"