The 1959HWTM is a line right back to the celebrated era of the mid to late 1960s, the original was born when Pete Townshend asked Jim Marshall if he could make it louder. This re-issue delivers that classic Marshall tone with the same overdrive and crunch, using the authentic parts and methods to construct.
The louder you play, the better it sounds.
- Model: 1959HW
- Range: Handwired
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Lead and Bass", non-master volume
- Output wattage: 100w
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16ohm / 8ohm / 4ohm load
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high & 2 x low inputs)
- Controls: Volume I, volume II, treble, middle, bass, presence
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: No
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
- Cable: Detachable power cable supplied
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00053 (sold separately)
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 21.4 kg / 47 lbs
- Width: 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height: 305 mm / 12"
- Depth: 210 mm / 8.3"