Pays homage to nine of the coolest millerton sounds: orchestra, cello, strings, flute, clarinet, saxophone, brass, low choir and high choir
Works on Guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation. Also works with bass Guitar down to the open a string, as well as with keyboards
Combine it with the B9, C9 and Key9 for your own multi-keyboard rig
Features independent effect and dry volume controls with separate output jacks, so you can create the perfect mix. Attack & sustain controls allow you to fine-tune swell speed and release time.
- Features 9 Mellotron® sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works with guitar, bass (down to open A string) and keyboard
- Tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs
- Independent Effect and Dry volume controls
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped
- Dimensions: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h) in.
Item Weight 1.6 pounds
Product Dimensions 7.2 x 6.2 x 3.2 inches
Shipping Weight 1.42 pounds
Batteries 1 9V batteries required.