This little black tolex pedalboard sings it's class for all to hear. This board is extremely light and perfect for your smaller board needs.
Includes soft case
From the company:
The Elevation Series
To elevate means to rise above, raise the bar, or in the case of a pedalboard, raise off the ground. (As opposed to our Flat Series pedalboard, which is, of course, flat) This is precisely what we achieved during the design process of this product; a process that we put a great deal of time and effort into for something that is seemingly simple yet is actually groundbreaking for the pedalboard world. We obsessed over every little detail and believe The Elevation Series is unlike any other pedalboard we have put forward in the past.
It all starts with our breakthrough Unibody design. This design is stronger, more enduring, and has more space underneath than past designs. The Unibody has the strength to last practically a lifetime. It is completely self supporting all on it’s own without our end panels with the incredible strength that comes from it’s unique turned down edges. This also allows us to offer replaceable end panels so you can change your color or I/O configuration later on. You can pick your size and not look back. This sleek and modern design is revolutionizing the pedalboard world.
- Our Proprietary Unibody design for superior strength made from Aircraft Grade aluminum
- Black Wrapped Baltic Birch end panels with cable pass throughs
- Easily customizable with accessories or able to be modded
- Open design underneath for easy access to wiring or mounting of power supplies, buffers, splitters, and even pedals.
Premium Soft Case Features:
- 600 denier polyester outside
- 430 denier Nylon inside
- 1/4" Padding
- Shoulder Strap with pad
- Outer full length pocket
- Screen printed "Creation" logo
- Made in the USA
- Total Height: 3-7/8” heel and 2-1/8” toe
- Total Depth: 7”
- Total Width: 17” (with end panels) 16” unibody alone
- Total Weight: Approx 3.5 lbs
- The photos shown here are stock photos of this model.
- These boards are made to order. Please check our Order Status Page for our most up to date wait times.