The AMP 1 of BluGuitar enjoys since its release three years ago, growing in popularity, and the global user community around professional players like Jennifer Batten, Uli Jon Roth, Kat Dyson and Ian Crichton, continues to grow. The revolutionary Nanotube technology, which is in no way inferior to classic tube amps in terms of sound and feel, has set a new standard for guitar amps: an amp that meets the demands of a professional guitarist on stage and in the studio, but it's so small and light is that you can always have it with you in the glove compartment or Gigbag. With the new AMP1 Mercury Edition , the already versatile AMP1even more flexible and therefore more appealing to modern players.
A wide sound palette from jazz to metal in top quality, the enormous power and character of old tube amps without loss or compromise in a compact case, a concept with all the important functions and without unnecessary bells and whistles, satisfying purists as well as programming freaks alike - this guitarist space is called BluGuitar AMP1 Mercury Edition : Four expressive channels with pure tone paired with 100 Watt Pure Tube Tone Power!
Like its predecessor AMP1 , the AMP1 Mercury Edition also features the groundbreaking NanotubeTechnology that has for the first time succeeded in bringing the authentic sound and feel of traditional boutique tube amps into a new, handy and lightweight format. The changed tonal tuning brings the following changes:
- more tightness in the overdrive channels
- more punch and bite for high-gain sounds in the CLASSIC and MODERN channels
- more dynamic in the MODERN channel for contemporary metal sounds
- new, improved Hall algorithm with more depth
- The re-tuned Blu-ray AMP1 Mercury Edition delivers all the sounds and features known from an AMP1 - now more authentic and with more flexibility than ever before.
- One year limited warranty