BRITISH AUDIO INSTRUMENT CABLES
The 10ft red or black instrument cable is perfect for small gigs where you won't be moving around too much. With the all black cable you will be able to blend in with a darkened stage. We wouldn't want you sticking out all willy-nilly! The straight silent end is designed to fit most guitars, especially Stratocaster Style angle top mount jacks.
The Neutrik silent plug should only be plugged into the guitar.
The Neutrik Silent Plug switch can be damaged if plugged into the Amplifier and will not be covered under warranty. Also note that the signal is not muted with some types of active electric guitars which are equipped with tip-ring-sleeve jacks that tap to activate the guitar power supply.
- High Conductivity Oxygen Free Copper
- 20 AWG Inner Conductor
- Ultra Low Capacitance - 20pF/ft
- 95% Overall Copper Braided Shield
- 100% Coverage Inner Conductive PVC Shield
- Flexible Braided Jacket,Ultra Quiet
- G&H, Neutrik, or Switchcraft Connectors
- Outperforms Canare GS-6 and Mogami 2524 with 1/2 the Capacitance
- Quality Made & Tested in the U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty