Vintage V52BS 'Butterscotch' Chrome Hardware
Featuring the Wilkinson WTB Bridge this classic 3-saddle design has been around for over 50 years and is still regarded as the ultimate tone machine.
Staggered brass saddles offer individual string intonation never before available in a design of this type, still widely regarded as the tone machine. The baseplate itself is a faithful reproduction of the original, made from steel, very important in a bridge of this style due to the tonal effect it has on the magnetic field of the pickup mounted in it.
- Body: American Alder
- Neck: One Piece Hard Maple – Bolt On
- Scale: 25.5″/648mm
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Neck Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut: 42mm Wilkaloid
- Tuners: Wilkinson® Deluxe WJ55S
- Bridge: Wilkinson® WTB intonatable
- Pickups: Wilkinson® Single Coil x 2 (N) WVTN Alnico (B) WVOB Alnico
- Scratch plate: Black Single Ply
- Controls: 1 Volume/ 1 Tone/ 3-Way Lever