Origin 50 Specs
This 50W head enables you to express your personality. The Origin50HTM delivers classic, rich and harmonic tones with a contemporary, sleek style. This all-valve amp has power reducing features making it ideal for different environments from performing on stage to recording in the studio. With a 2-way footswitch available you can turn the gain boost and the FX loop on and off.
- Model: Origin50H
- Range: Origin
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: High power 50W, mid power approx. 10W and low power approx. 5W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, powerstem
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90016 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Weight: 11.8 kg / 26 lbs
- Width: 577 mm / 22.7"
- Height: 228 mm / 9"
- Depth: 225 mm / 8.9"