The ultimate live and studio amp with four channels and a wide variety of digital FX. The powerful 100w MG100FX offers a great range of tonal options for fine-tuning your sound. You can also store your settings to easily recall that sultry sound or gritty overdrive.
- Technology: Solid State
- Channels: 4 (store and recall)
- Output wattage: 100w
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack (speaker min. 4Ω load) and 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input and 1 x 3.5mm Aux in (on rear)
- Controls: Gain, clean/crunch, bass, OD1/OD2, middle, treble, reverb, volume, FX (Chorus / Phaser / Flanger / Vibe), tap, delay (Hi-fi / Tape / Multi / Reverse), ext. FX, master, damping (manual), store tuner
- Effects: Reverb, phaser, flanger, vibe, delay, chorus
- Effects loop: Yes, send/return
- Footswitch: PEDL-90010 included, PEDL-90008 sold separately
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00095 (sold separately)
- Width: 585 mm / 23"
- Height: 255 mm / 10"
- Depth: 265 mm / 10.4"
- Weight: 8.8kg / 19.4lbs