JCM800 2203 Specs
The art of the JCM800TM is its simplicity. Used by artists around the world, this amp continues to be one of our greatest. Oozing rock status, you can effortlessly detect its distinctive 100w roar. The first of our amps to feature a master volume for you to control your sound. We have added in a series FX loop, simple and effective.
- Model: JCM800 2203
- Range: Vintage reissue
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: 100w
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16Ω/ 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Inputs: 2 (1 x high, 1 x low)
- Controls: Presence, bass, middle, treble, master volume, preamp volume
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, 1 x serial switchable
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
- Cable: Detachable power cable included, speaker cable included
- Footswitch: None
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00049 (sold separately)
- Weight: 20.5 kg / 45 lbs
- Width: 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height: 315 mm / 12.4"
- Depth: 210 mm / 8.3"