With a 10” Celestion Ten-30 speaker, perfectly chosen for great sound at low levels, this 5w amp provides you with the chance to experiment in your own home or at rehearsals. The variety of features mean that it can be used for multiple genres, anything from blues rock to heavy metal.
- Model: DSL5CR
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split)
- Output wattage: 5W (with power reduction option, 1W)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack speaker output, 16Ω load only, 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
- Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume), channel select, ultra gain channel (gain, volume), tone shift button, treble, middle, bass, deep EQ shift, reverb, low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 1x10"
- Speaker model: Celestion Ten-30 speaker (16Ω, 30w)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 1 x 12BH7
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Weight: 12.7 kg / 28 lbs
- Width: 455 mm / 17.9"
- Height: 420 mm / 16.5"
- Depth: 240 mm / 9.4"