The DSL40TM has been designed with a 12” G-12 v-type speaker for those who need exceptional tone and flexibility. With rich functionality including the ability to move between two sounds within each gain channel, players can experiment and release their personality through sound.
- Model: DSL40CR
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 40W (with power reduction option to 20W)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), 1 x 1/4" jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in MIDI in, footswitch
- Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume, clean crunch switch), ultra gain channel (gain, volume, OD1/OD2 switch), treble, middle, bass, tone shift switch, presence, resonance, reverb (classic gain channel), reverb (ultra gain channel), master select switch, master volume I, master volume II, loop on/off switch, low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion V-Type speaker (16Ω, 80w)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included. Compatible with PEDL-91016 modes include: 1 - Clean (classic green) 2 - Crunch (classic red) 3 - OD1 (ultra green) 4 - OD2 (ultra red) 5 - Master 1/Master 2 (toggle) 6 - FX Loop on/off
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00116 (sold separately)
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 22.9 kg / 50 lbs
- Width: 620 mm / 24.4"
- Height: 490 mm / 19.3"
- Depth: 252 mm / 9.9"