The DSL20TM combo has a 12” Celestion Seventy-80 speaker for those who require extraordinary tone and versatility. From the moment you plug in, the DSL provides you with rich functionality for you to create your sound and unleash your alter ego.
- Model: DSL20CR
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 20W (with power reduction option, 10W)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
- Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume), channel select, ultra gain channel (gain volume), tone shift button, treble, middle, bass, presence, resonance, reverb, low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion Seventy 80 speaker (16Ω, 80w)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00118 (sold separately)
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 16.3 kg / 36 lbs
- Width: 500 mm / 19.7"
- Height: 420 mm / 16.5"
- Depth: 250 mm / 9.8"